Thursday, December 17, 2009

My daily sunshine

I love being around this little guy ALLLLLL day. He is every bit of a little monkey like his brother at this age. Although he is much more verbal with MUCH more of an attitude.

He is about to be a dinosaur. I only caught a good shot of the start. But he is so cute.
He has a chopped hair cut, I need my mom to fix it. At least his head doesn't look so big with fluffy hair like before.

I was cleaning out his toys today, and this is what he did when I thought he was watching a movie.
He is so proud of himself. That's my boy! I can't believe he is going to be 3 in March. Time is flying!
(Jade is going to be 13 next year! yikes!)

2 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

look at his smile next to that colored wall! now you KNOW he thinks that YOU think this is great. expect more lovely colored walls in the future. what a doll!

dietcokegrrl said...

Adorable!