Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Visit with "Oma & grandpa Ric"

Out of order, but still good pics.

Jade is learning how to drive a tractor (at maybe 1 mile/hr, SOOOO SLOW)
"Grandpa Ric" (actually my uncle) giving the boys a ride.





naughty Potter.....had to spend the entire weekend outside or in a kennel.
Oma (my auntie)

Jade is actually driving the tractor. The kids had SUCH a fun time with this.
It was a wonderful and relaxing weekend away. Thank you auntie and uncle!

5 comments:

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Fun pictures!! How is life going in CA?? I hope all is working out as planned! Love ya!

Lindsay said...

love these.. way to go jade! thats how i started learning to drive.. on a john dear tractor at age 10.. how country is that?

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

love the tractor!! so fun.

thanks for the email update my friend...hang in there :)

love you sweetie!

Unknown said...

Look at the smiles and the light in the eyes of those sweet faces I miss all of you SO much. I hope all is well and moving forward. Please tell Jade and Josh I wish them a very Happy Birthday and tell Eddie that I really miss my little "peaches" buddie, and that Dennis says Hey. Love to you, DE

Andrea said...

Your kids have grown so much since the last time I checked your blog. You and your family are always in our prayers, good luck in CA.