Sunday, June 14, 2009

lovely....just lovely. Really.

My sister-in-law, Lindsay, is brilliant. This is her way of sharing the recent happenings in our family. Enos is the only one who got it from us, so that makes me happy. I am not responsible for infecting anyone else. :)


My poor, sick, sleeping babies. I have never had ALL three sick at the SAME time before. It's just lovely.




I didn't think about this until after. Each picture tells a lot about them.
Eddie has his precious "thomas train pillow" and "soft blanket". That's all he needs in life, and it shows.
Josh looks like he is "in battle" sort of. Starwars is his life, and that too, shows.
Jade is a total tween, a little more stylish with colors, ipod neatly on the shelf, with her dad's stolen pillow. (she has an ongoing battle with her dad over particular bedding they think is better than others)
*i think we are at the tail end of being sick though, since it's been a week already. We better be.

5 comments:

Hubba's Thoughts said...

Man, that's too bad!! It seems like you guys are ALWAYS sick... What's up with that?!?! Ihope they get well soon!! Miss you guys!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i feel the swine flu coming on.

Jamie and Family said...

I'm so sorry. Those make me feel sick just looking at them. Ugh. Not the way you wanted to start your summer vacation!!!! Hope you get back to "normal" soon!!!!!!

Tina said...

I miss talking with you on FB too!! How have you been? We missed church yesterday cause I am sure Garet got the swine flu. And the rest of us didn't feel well. It is a crazy virus. I hope that you are all healthy...not like your pictures :)

Chris Grover said...

yikes! that is seriously no fun! i sure hope everyone is on the mend! they look nice and peaceful sleeping, though!