Friday, December 5, 2008

Palo Alto Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving in Palo Alto where my aunt and uncle live. While we were waiting for all the action to start, we took the kids to a nearby school with a really great playground.




As we walked back to the house, I noticed Jade looked super cute in her red sweater standing next to a colorful yellow tree. Poor thing, I forced a photo shoot on her. But doesn't she look sassy and cute?

After a fabulous dinner, I remembered the camera to took some pictures. This is my sweet and feisty little grandmother, my Tia, and my Mom.


I love my little grandmother, she is a riot.

My cousin Carlo, is SO sweet with Eddie. They are buddies. Eddie totally has the "man thing" down, with his hand resting at the top of his pants, just chillin' watching TV.
Later, he and Josh pooped out on daddy. I think they were watching Deep Blue or some nature show. :)
It was a great visit, I wish we could do it more often.

3 comments:

Staci said...

awesome..felicity is from palo alto yeah i know im obsessed w/ that tv show. Your grandma is so freaking cute.

Lindsay said...

ahhh... everyone looks so relaxed...it's deceiving because i know how bored we all were waiting for the food... ahhhhh the food... SOOOOOOOO good. honestly... never better.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

that makes me wanna go take a nap. i love eddie. i think i wanna marry him.