Friday, December 5, 2008

My space

Here is the collective result of weeks of work. This little table with my jewelry and bookmarks. Doesn't seem like much, but it's all mine. :)

If you want to see more details, go to my art blog. Split Level Studio blog is in process of a makeover, I'm still working on the new look. :) And can someone PLEASE explain to me why I have such a hard time taking good pictures? I did some research on cameras, but I still do not seem to "get it", or get how to adjust the darn camera so my pictures turn out nice. I'm afraid it feels impossible for me to ever get my art blog to look "hip and stylish" when pictures of my work turn out like crap. I need help, someone please point me in the right direction!?! Thanks in advance.
And one more thing, I should probably get a good photo/image program. Adobe sounds really complex, does anyone have some suggestions?

4 comments:

Staci said...

doesn't seem like much ya right thats quite the work. You do such a great job...so speaking of which email me about my request!

Lindsay said...

AHHHH.... sigh of RELIEF. i bet you just wanted to stare at your collection forever once it was done... it's such a nice neat little display and package of tara-ness... good job.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

uh yea...have you SEEn the pics on my blog? i'm not one to help in this situation.

Anna said...

it looks awesome!! we just got a new camera...we'll see how it does...i hardly do any photo editing...i downloaded picasa and use it for everything....*shrug* wish i could help more there!