Right before the snow came, we hurried to pick up leaves. Then the "kids" has a little fun.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Posted by
Tara
at
8:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Right before the snow came, we hurried to pick up leaves. Then the "kids" has a little fun.
Posted by
Tara
at
8:31 AM
2 comments:
That totally surprised me when Bill ran out! I was expecting Jade, so I kind-of jumped. (I'm watching these with the sound off).
That's a huge pile of leaves. There must be a naked tree in your yard.
Jade, you can never be too old to jump in the leaves.=) Go daddy go!!!
I love leaves too. I have a tendency to get all the leaves piled up and then leave them there through the winter without ever bagging them. Will have to change those habits when and if we move to a snowy place.
Post a Comment