Jade had friday off. So after we dropped Eddie off at the babysitter, we took a drive up the canyon to the ski resorts just to look around.
The next three pictures are Jade's handywork. I let her take the camera down to the stream so she could take some pictures. I think she did a great job.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
mommy/daughter morning date
Posted by
Tara
at
8:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Wow Jade! The pictures are beautiful and yes I think it's wonderful you live there. You have your mother's love for the God's incredible creations. Thanks for sharing.
I love you.
Great pictures! I have been dying to get up the canyon with my new camera!! I love little getaways!! Looks like you have fun!
Gorgeous! I'm feeling jealous. I think I need to move back. I need either an ocean or a mountain range or else I get ANTSY!
Just splendid. what part of Utah is this?
uhmm jade is GORGEOUS!!! holy smokes..she sure is becoming a lady quite fast am i right?
The pictures are BEAUTIFUL. Good work Jade.
Post a Comment