My friend Jessica gives this list from time to time on her blog, just to sum up the "junk" going on in life. I like the idea, and since I am mad crazy busy, here is my list.......
1. Bill is in New York with training for 2 weeks.
2. I got the crazy idea of trying to paint nearly 6 rooms in my house on my own...... and my goal is to have it done to surprise Bill.
3. We had parent/teacher conferences, and all was as I expected.
4. We are back to posting Wayne on KSL.com, hope we can find him a good home. (as well as a home for a few other things we are trying to get rid of)
5. Eddie is standing here and there for a few moments on his own and doing mini-squats, it's freaking me out a bit.
6. I have a bunch of other stuff that is weighing on my mind, so blogging will just have to wait. I need to hire a babysitter and get a massage. It's one of the things on my long to-do list. :)
7. Last, I was just reminded how sweet and precious life is, by reading a post by my friend Javier Mackey on his blog, he wrote to his beautiful wife, Andrea. He is in the Army, deployed in the middle-East, and it was just such a sweet and simple message to his wife, it made my eyes tear up a bit.
Amid all the busy-ness and stress in life, what does it all really matter? Doesn't it just boil down to how we love each other?
Plus, my dear neighbor reminded me that the birds will still chirp and flutter around my trees, and the world will still turn, even if I don't get my house in perfect order and Josh doesn't know his ABC's completely. :)
Thursday, November 8, 2007
My list of "JUNK"
Posted by
Tara
at
3:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Words of Wisdom...
Chill out all you young moms. "Choose the better part."
You can't do it all so do what really matters. I know I make it sound so easy but, too much crazy and busy breeds
ADRELELINE EXHAUSTION=
immune dysfunction=
illness=forced to choose instead of getting to choose.
Another Mother!
I love the list, thanks for copying me!
hey tara...i love your blog...i did start one...but we've been so all over the place the past month i don't have much on it...anyway....i love your blog...actually, the reason i'm writing...is cuz i can't find your email address...and i had a question. so, would you mind emailing me so i have your email address then, i can ask you my question :) *smiles* or maybe i'll call...lol...i suppose that's always an option! anyway...love you tons!!!! oh, my email address is giovanna80@juno.com. *hugs* we sure miss you guys!
I love this!! Sometimes it's a lot easier to just blurt out what's on your mind instead of talk about it... You are great. It was fun seeing you the other night.. Your house looks great!!
amen sista!
and 6 rooms! ARE YOU CRAZY!! WOW!
I miss you! We need to hang out soon!
what an uplifting message of joy and peace. But no really... tell me how you REALLY feel. hahaha.. Glad things are going well. Sorry about the other night... i was kinda low.
junk smunk...you better give me something new to read!!!! where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment