Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Josh got me movin' again with blogging

Josh had this Old Navy hat from a few years ago, and he flipped when he found the exact same one, only in baby size, while I was pregnant with Eddie.

It has been hanging on a hook on the wall, not being used, since we moved. Josh finally picked it out and told me he wanted pictures taken with the hats.

Poor Eddie, his head is now WAY too big for it, but Josh didn't notice, he was just so happy to be matching with his brother............

Josh wanted to take a picture of me and Eddie as well. I am SOOOO tired, and it shows.

I have about had it with house painting, and wearing the same teal painting shirt for weeks now. I have washed it a few times, so it's not that gross, it's just killing my fashion expression to wear the same thing day in and day out. It takes SO much longer to get a room painted when you have little kids to care for at the same time, it's taking me like 10 times the amount of time I expected it would take to get these rooms completed!!!

The office, playroom, upstairs living spaces, and Jade's room are ALL complete. ( will post pictures as soon as I get the rooms cleaned up and looking nice, although the decorations will have to wait till after Christmas, they are not a priority right now) I only have my room, and 3 bathrooms left to paint, but it's going to wait till January. I am already a good month behind with Christmas preparations I have yet to start. :)

hmmm, oh well, I'm just glad this is the last year I have to deal with all this stuff, (moving, etc) for a long time. :)

***note - this may be another "Valentine Cards" year.

I love this season of giving!!!! Happy Holidays to all of you!!!

6 comments:

mica said...

sister, you're always beautiful!!! and eddie...omg! love his cheeks;)

Lindsay said...

i love that josh wanted to be brotherly with Eddie. It's really sweet... and as for you... WHATEVER...i don't know HOW many times you have to tell a person they're beautiful before they'll accept it and move on... honestly tara... honestly.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

I would have to agree with what Lindsay said a on her blog. Eddie is seriously the cutest baby EVER!!! He is so precious I just don't understand how he can be so darling in EVERY single picture. Oh wait, it's probably because his mom is so cute!!

Shari said...

Okay, super mom. You not only take care of your kids and paint your whole house, you still manage to look beautiful! Yes, even when you think you don't, you are still beautiful. I've got one don't get half of that done!

Aurie Jenkins said...

its so cute that josh loves eddie so much. I cant wait to have that! we went to an infertility doctor today, FINALLY, hopefully it will get the ball going!

Jamie and Family said...

I'm shocked at how much painting ONE SINGLE LITTLE MOM can do!!! You amaze me! And it all looks great. I still can't stop talking about that little molding int he living room area.