I sent out an email, but for those of you I didn't reach, Jade is getting back into the swing of things with her blog. Her new goal is to journal more of her life there. She just did a few random things tonight, since it's late and she needed to hurry off to bed, but it's still a cute come-back. :) Check it out when you get a chance, her link is the on side "Jade's blog". :)
P.S. she is a typical 10 yr old which means she probably loves comments more than any other blogger I know. just FYI :)
Thursday, October 25, 2007
JADE IS BACK TO BLOGGING!!!
Posted by
Tara
at
8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hola Tara, me encanta tu blog, todo es estupendo, he creado uno, pero aun esta vacio, pronto me pondre a trabajar. Eres genial, un ejemplo para mi, tu familia es estupenda, por cierto¿quien hizo la caricatura familiar? nos encanta, queremos tener una, te escribire pronto lo prometo, te quiero, tu hermana Eva.
Post a Comment