Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Busy, busy, busy!

Wow, it's been busy around here! Yesterday we signed on the house, here is a picture of the front. We absolutely LOVE this house, it's about as much of a dream house as we could hope for in the next 10-15 years. We should get the keys today or tomorrow, and then we are moving in! It's an older home, built in '76, so it's not really old, but they sure built some cool homes in Utah in the 70's, lots of personality. It has been renovated inside, it's pretty nice and open, and my favorite part is the workroom downstairs that we will make into my art studio. Everything has happened so fast, we pretty much closed on the house in less than 3 weeks. The kids can't wait to move in. We finally have room for visitors and our door is always open for friends and family. (We are 8 miles from a ski resort, if that is incentive for a visit)



This is random, but the only picture I have taken in almost a week. A friend of mine gave this to us, and I thought I would try it out since Eddie's neck seems strong enough now. They were having such a good time together, but of course I took too long to realize I needed a picture and by the time I got the camera, Eddie was done with the fun. I think Josh could have "driven" him around the kitchen island forever. :)



3 comments:

Jamie and Family said...

That's so great. I think there are lots of perks to an "established" home. I love the trees and landscaping....our kids will be teenagers by the time our trees produce shade! I can't wait to see it.

Hubba's Thoughts said...

GREAT HOUSE!!! I love the way it looks from the outside! Can't wait to see the inside! I agree with you, older homes are really unique and fun. I am so excited for you. Good luck with your move! Keep in touch!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

I really love your house, i need you to take some pictures of the inside, i can't wait to see. you know i won't be able to come visit anytime soon so i need some pictures!!!!! give us a virtual tour!!!