I found a recent cute one of the kids when they love each other and are not fighting. Also, right before we left Las Vegas, Jade had "Author's Tea", a nice little tea party event for all third-graders to present them with their "published" book of poems. We are with her teacher, Miss Erickson. I am most commonly seen like this now days, with Eddie strapped to me in some way. (But of course I am usually found in PJ's and hair pulled back). I love this wrap that I use, email me if you want to know more about it, it'a a great way to cart around a baby.
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Posted by
Tara
at
6:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Tara Kim!
I am so excited that you have a blog. I will love following your family adventures! You are such an awesome wife, mom, and woman!
I love you!
Pam
Post a Comment