Joshua started swim class this week, he loves his swim lessons. I think he is inspired by Jade who is going on her third year of swim team, (we are utilizing positive sibling pressure as much as we can). So here is a shot of my "super-strong-muscles/good-swimmer" boy.
Today was the first day ever that little Ed was left in the complete care of someone other than me, without me in the house. He is 3 1/2 months old, and this is a picture of him with his first ever babysitter, who happens to be his beautiful cousin Hannah. I was gone most of today with appointments. He must already love her, she didn't have to change one poopy diaper all day, he saved it all for his mother.
Friday, June 22, 2007
A good week for my boys
Posted by
Tara
at
6:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a nice baby! And such a cute smile :-). I like Hannah's hair wrap thing...I remember having one of those in jr high!
Jme
Edmund is getting so big!!! He is such a doll, but of course you already know that. Jade looks like she is having a blast, you are so good to get them out there doing so much. GO TARA!! Isnt it funny how when we become parents our joy is watching our kids having fun and learning new things. Such great excitment and endless joy comes from it, its good to see your taking advantage of it. :O) Miss yall
Post a Comment